Liberi Keyboard Kit
German Sales Tax included. Sales Tax and Shipping will change during Checkout depending on Country.
"Hi, I'm $W4GK!NG, it has been over 2 years since I started this hobby, this is my first keyboard project. I saw a Kmac Mini, I instantly fell in love, so I made this board, the naming sake and color choices are some weeb shit no one probably cares about."-$W4GK!NG
- Material: 6063 Aluminium and Brass Weight
- Color: Anodized Blue or Grey with Coated Sand Blasted Weight
- Plate: Sandblasted Polycarbonate with MX Cutout (Alps plate will be available later)
- PCB: Solder only with Alps support using an ai03's daughterboard
- Typing angle: 6°
- Width: 358mm
- Front Height: 22mm adjusted
- Weight: 1664g unbuilt
- Mounting: Top mount
- Layout: Refer to the picture below
- Liberi Top and Bottom
- PC Plate
RAL 5000 (Blue)
RAL 7011 (Grey)
- Ashkeeb (covers the NA area)
- HexKeyboard (covers SEA and Asia in general)
- Acid & Co (covers Indonesia)
Only the parts mentioned in the Kits are included. No Stabilizer, Switches or Keycaps.
If you have questions regarding this product or need any other assistance please contact us via our contact form or write us an E-Mail to: email@example.com
You can also join our Discord Community to get the latest news and support here: KEYGEM Discord
Frequently asked questions will be added to our FAQ.